Book Writing



"Easy reading is damn hard writing." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

It has been some time since I have written publicly and for that I apologize. It is with good reason though. While the winds become progressively colder and the days shorter both in temper and sunlight I have been focusing my energy towards the long term goal of writing a gardening book.

I have spent the past couple of winters digesting some fantastic material through the public library and as gifts from friends and relatives who are kind enough to feed my addiction to gardening. I have also read a few that have left me feeling a little cheated after I put the book down. It has occurred to me for some time now though that there is an angle that is missing that I think should and could be addressed if properly presented. So with that said I am eventually going to throw my hat in the public arena with some written material of my own. I am aiming for spring 2013 to be finished with it.

In the meantime I will eventually get the blog back up and running full steam within the next two or three months.

Happy Holidays and thanks for reading.

Tobias Whitaker blogs for Mother Earth News and Grit Magazine. Click on the Mother Earth News logo at the bottom of the page for all of his post. You can also find him on Facebook at Seed To Harvest: Bossy Hen Homestead  https://www.facebook.com/seedtoharvestbossyhenhomestead/ which is a central location for his homesteading blogs and his homeschooling blog, A Mile In Her Shoes: Tales Of A Stay-At Home Dad found here https://amileinhershoestalesofastayathomedad.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular Posts