And sew it begins. . . .




“To see things in the seed, that is genius.” LOA TZU

Though there is still far too much snow on the ground for my taste signs of spring are beginning to show. As I was getting ready to write this I decided to take our beagle puppy outside for a moment and a couple of flocks of geese flew overhead bellowing and bragging that better weather is upon the horizon, always a good omen in my book.

Today my two oldest kids and I started our Italian heirloom Rossa Bianca Eggplant and Romanesco Broccoli, also an heirloom variety, in a bit of peat and soil and set it by the window upstairs that is usually reserved for our orchids. The first round of seeds have officially been awakened from a long slumber. Spring is indeed on its way, and sew it begins. . . .

Comments

Popular Posts